GeoFurnace is your Furnace and Air conditioning experts
Looking for a Furnace or Air Conditioning system?
You have come to the right place!
GeoFurnace is Northern Michigan’s experts in all forms of HVAC Heating and Cooling Systems. Whether you are looking for a Natural Gas Furnace, Propane Furnace and even Geothermal, or Air Conditioning we can provide the system you are looking for. Serving Traverse City, Kalkaska, Benzie, Leelanau and surrounding areas.
Very fast service (installed the next day) The men who installed the furnace were very polite and efficient. They removed... read more
Very professional and the salesman Brian, followed up with me a couple of days later to make sure everything was... read more
all questions were answered and no problems
Geothermal Heating & Cooling
What can Geothermal do for you?
Benefits of geothermal heating and cooling
- Suitable for new construction and retrofit applications.
- Utilizes renewable energy: the steady temperature of the earth.
- One of the most efficient HVAC systems for supplying heating, cooling and (with some systems) hot water.
- Up to 44% more efficient than air-source heat pumps.
- Up to 72% more efficient than electric resistance heating.
- Heating water with a geothermal heat pump can save 80% – 95% over the cost of operating a separate tank-type water heater.
- Greater durability and longevity than air-source heat pumps.
Is your home performing as it should?
Get a Home Performance Evaluation Today!
Blower Door Test – Measure Air Infiltration/Leakage
Comprehensive Home Energy Assessment
Health and Safety assessment of mechanical equipment
Combustion Safety Test to detect carbon monoxide and gas leaks
Energy Computer Modeling
HVAC Assessment by staff engineer
Infrared Camera analysis to locate hidden energy issues
Proposal for recommended upgrades and improvements.
We have partnered with Pearl Certification!
Third party certification that could increase your home value.
Pearl Certification third-party certifies the high performing features and improvements that make your home more comfortable and energy-efficient. This allows you the opportunity to recover that investment when you sell or refinance your home. In fact, a recent study shows that Pearl-certified homes sell on average for 5% more.
Pearl works with contractors like GeoFurnace Heating and Cooling who care about quality, customer service, and solving your problems. We’re proud to be a part of the Pearl Advantage Network.
Mitsubishi Mini Splits
Make yourself comfortable.
Learn how Zoned Comfort Solutions help make you comfortable in every room.
Service & Repair
We Service all